The first Racing School and opportunity to get your racing license is April 7-8. This 2 day course will provide you with all the tools you need to go racing. Our balance of classroom and on track time will have you understanding the procedures and implementing new techniques on the race track. We will start with the basics of the flags and rules, take you through live action passing drills and it will all culminate with a practice race that will have you ready to take on the competition.
During this course you will learn:
- Race Day Procedures
- Race Etiquette
- Car Prep
- Race Scenarios
- Proper Passing Techniques
- Basic Race Car Set Up & Development
- Chassis Dynamics
- Tire Dynamics
- Braking Characteristics
- Race Craft
- Advanced Data Analysis
- Race Planning & Post Race Review
- Adequate track time.
- Completed Medical Exam form and License application form.
- A Race Car! Limited number of cars are available for rent.
- The cost of this course for members is $1,125.
- This class is filling quickly.
For more information email email@example.com