What an amazing fall festival weekend of OktoberFast! Hundreds of members and guests came out to enjoy the beautiful weather and fantastic club racing. Congratulations to all the participants and we look forward to the...
The Autobahn Driver Academy is designed to teach drivers how to extract the most out of their cars and the race track. Within Autobahn Country Club, the driving skills of members is unmatched nationwide. This is...
Get your lapping in before the season ends. Autobahn’s last member day is coming fast! Enjoy the last day of member ace South Circuit on Saturday, October 30th.
The end of another terrific season is fast approaching and we are planning our end of season STAFF APPRECIATION EVENT to acknowledge the amazing and hard-working team we have here at Autobahn! The event is scheduled...
Save the date for this year’s annual racer Award Dinner. Festivities begin at 4pm and wrap up at 9pm. All Kart & MEmber Race Series drivers are encouraged to attend. Watch the member app and future issues of Talk...
Autobahn launched an exclusive Member App and Member Site for members to view content including: Member Statements Upcoming Social Events Club Notifications Club News / Talk Around the Track And much more! Each...
During the Sunday, October 24th Lunchtime Touring session (12:10-12:40) Autobahn will be hosting a fund-raising event for Cal’s Angels. Cal's All-Star Angel Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) pediatric cancer foundation...
To accommodate the Cal’s Angels charity event on Sunday, October 24th, Lunchtime Touring will not be available. Members are encouraged to cheer on the kids as their ‘on-track wishes’ are granted! We’ll resume normal...
Join Hagerty & Autobahn to celebrate the amazing car culture of the Midwest with a first of its kind driving season wrap up car show on Saturday, October 30th from 10am - 2pm. The first annual CARnivale will bring...
We are hosting the second annual Halloween Grand Prix on Saturday October 30th. The event will consist of a 31 lap Feature Race using the KCA CRG Rental Karts. No Pre Registration is required, The Event starts at...
Attention: The Kart Track will be closed Saturday October 30th for the season. Thank you for a Great 2021 Season! Contact Alan Bertagnoli at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 740-3249 or call the new...
After an impressive season, “Chicagoland & Autobahn’s own”, Jordan Missig, heads to Italy’s Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli to compete in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo World Finals. Jordan’s Super Trofeo North...
Autobahn Country Club Podcast
Hosted by John Graybeal – Subscribe link & Archive
Released on Wednesdays and will highlight an interview with a member of the Autobahn staff, club member, or personality that make up the club. We’ll wrap up the show with a club staff member detailing the upcoming events.
Autobahn Country Club Updated COVID-19 Procedures –
Autobahn is looking forward to removing all COVID-19 restrictions soon. Autobahn follows the recent guidance issued by the CDC and IL Department of Public Health. With Illinois moving closer to Phase 5 of its Restore Illinois plan, restrictions continue to be relaxed. Here are our up-to-date guidelines:
Member Guest Policy
- All guests must strictly follow the CDC and Illinois Department of Health guidelines and Autobahn procedures regarding COVID-19 applicable to members.
Members Building Usage/Paddock Usage
- When indoors in the Members Building, please adhere to social distancing if possible and sanitize your hands.
- If indoors, face coverings must be worn by members who are not yet fully vaccinated (2 weeks after second dose).
- For the outdoor patio or in the paddock, face coverings are not required for those fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you wear a face covering if you are not able to maintain a 6-foot social distance.
- When presenting on pit lane for your run group, please turn off your engine when possible so Race Control may take your name while maintaining a 6ft distance. Clearly display your wristband as they approach your vehicle.
- If you have an incident or issue on track, please stay in your car (unless it is on fire as always) and keep your helmet on. Speak loudly when communicating with rescue teams so they may keep their distance. Follow instructions carefully and be mindful of keeping proper distances.
- Race days will come with specific instructions for those participating. Please look for communications from Mike Gritter for further instructions.
- For podium celebrations, face coverings are not required for those fully vaccinated. For those not fully vaccinated, we require facial coverings and social distancing.
Food & Beverage
- Dining is permitted in the Member’s building with tables properly distanced.
- Please limit your group size to 10 or less when dining indoors.
- Outdoor seating will remain available on the Member’s patio and near the Café.
- Orders placed at the Café can be picked up at the dedicated window.
- Orders placed at the Member’s building will be delivered to you.
- Restrooms will be available in the Members Building and in South Timing. Please follow the guidelines regarding Member Building usage.
- Please wash your hands rigorously. Hand sanitizers will be available for use nearby.
This season, members will sign an annual waiver – Click Here to Download. If signed offsite, it will need to be notrarized. Otherwise, the waiver will be executed (or re-executed) at the window in front of our Registration personnel.
Guest Driver Policy
48 hour’s notice is recommended when a member plans to bring a guest driver.
ALL guest drivers must go through orientation regardless of experience.
Guest Driver Pricing –
• Weekday $150
• Weekend $200
• Full Track Days $300
Guest Driver Policy – 48 hour’s notice is recommended when a member plans to bring a guest driver.
Upon arrival all guests must complete the necessary forms, including a medical history form and a tech sheet (if driving own car) before entering the Club. At completion of these forms the guest driver will be issued a yellow wristband signifying completion of forms and payment arrangements. The guest driver must then see a track instructor. The track instructor will interview the driver to assess experience/capability and provide an orientation session.
ALL guest drivers must go through orientation regardless of experience. Orientation sessions will be conducted at 8:00 am and 12:00 pm on weekdays and 8:00 am and 12:00 pm on weekends. The instructor may then do one of the following: Issue the guest driver a green band indicating the driver has been approved to drive without any further instruction. Issue a green band to the host member indicating that the member has been approved to give further instruction to the guest and ride as a passenger with the guest until such time as the host member feels no further instruction is needed. At this point the host member must apply the green band to the guest’s wrist. Provide further instruction to the guest driver. This instruction may include a review of the track flags and basic track driving rules as well as a lead follow session on track. ALL guest drivers must get approval from a track instructor before using the course.
Guest Driver Pricing – • Weekday $150 • Weekend $200 • Full Track Days $300
Member Guest’s must read and be familiar with the Guest Driver Information.
Minor Access Procedures
Many of our Club members have children ages 16 or 17 who are licensed drivers and who wish to come out to the Club without their parents. We encourage everyone to come to the Club and enjoy the facilities whenever they can.
With our insurance carrier’s help, we have developed an annual Parental Consent Waiver which allows minor children of Club Members to have access to the Club without their parents being present so long as the Minor procedures are strictly followed.
Minor Procedures & Waiver
Independent Driving Instruction
Club Policy For Independent Driving Instructors
Many members hire non-Autobahn compensated driving instructors from time to time to help them in their pursuit of becoming better and faster drivers. The Club allows its member to do so and the Club has a policy to insure that all outside driving instructors meet Club safety standards and sign certain documentation required to protect the Club and its members.
The required forms include an annual agreement between the instructor and the Club and a waiver form to be signed by the outside instructor and the Club member who is receiving the outside instruction each time instruction services are being provided. The required forms are linked below. Hard copies can also be obtained from Ben Hasbrouck, Mike Gritter or Kyle Nadeau.
If you utilize outside instructors, please arrange to get these forms executed as soon as possible. Thank you.