Kart Circuit Autobahn Spring Rental Kart League Round 2
Kart Circuit Autobahn Rental Kart Leagues are four-week, Wednesday night races featuring a Light and Heavy division of competitors racing our fleet of rental karts. Registration is open to ALL experience levels and NO equipment is necessary. Must be 18 years of age.
Round 1: June 10th (Completed)
Round 2: June 17th
Round 3: June 24th
Round 4 July 1st
Rain Dates – (TBD if Necessary)
- Lightweight Division: Driver must weigh 180+ pounds on KCA scale – gear included (and ballast if necessary)
- Heavyweight Division: Driver must weigh 210+ pounds on KCA scale – gear included (and ballast if necessary)
(Weight is available at the track for ballast)
Each of the three races per Round will feature a different length race, with progressive starts!
3-Lap Qualifying sets grid for 15-lap race 1
Race 1 results sets grid for 17-lap race 2
Race 2 results sets grid for 20-lap race 3
$90 per round
$315 for entire series (all four rounds)
Only a few spots remain available for Round 1. Register link below. www.motorsportreg.com/events/kart-circuit-autobahn-spring-series-registration-155020
Contact Alan Bertagnoli at email@example.com or 630-740-3249
Round 4 of the Autobahn Member Kart League is this Sunday June 21st (Father’s Day)
- All social distancing guidelines must be followed. Everyone must wear a mask and maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet.
- Car parking will be to the far east side of the Kart Track parking lot and will have signs directing members.
- Those with large trailers must check with Alan for parking locations.
- Kart Pitting will be marked with cones and separated from the car parking.
- Group (household/family) or (team) sizes must be limited to 10 people with social distancing.
- Karts must be pushed to the hot pit on the ground or via a kart stand.
- No admittance to the Kart Registration (timing and scoring building) unless for restroom use (one person at a time).
- No admittance to Kart Shop.
- No gathering on Pit Lane.
- Kart Stands must be kept by the scale house if using to bring the kart to the hot pit lane.
- Pop up tents and folding chairs are allowed but must be secured.
- We are running the standard configuration running clockwise.