Is there a better way to support a deserving charity like Ronald McDonald House than drinking highly sought-after bourbon? We don’t think so! Autobahn Member Kirk Cordill supports Ronald McDonald House Charities through an event called “Kids & Clays,” which supports participating Ronald McDonald House Charities Chapters through shooting sports to improve the lives of critically-ill children and their families. Kirk wanted to share this special raffle opportunity with all Autobahn Members. The prize is a Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Flight, which any Bourbon fan knows, is rare to find. The Flight includes the following bottles:
- Old Rip Van Winkle 10 Year Handmade Bourbon Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Van Winkle 12 Year Special Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Pappy Van Winkle 15 Year Family Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Pappy Van Winkle 20 Year Family Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Pappy Van Winkle 23 Year Family Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Autobahn members may purchase tickets for a chance to win this unique prize at www.winkle.givesmart.com or use the QR Code below. All proceeds benefit Kids & Clays Foundation and Participating Ronald McDonald House Charities Chapters. Ticket sales are limited to 1,000 tickets so don’t miss your chance to support the cause and win some coveted American Bourbon.