1. If you are on a Lemons team we would like to ask you to please set up in the designated Lemons paddock. The past Lemons event we had many teams with a member on it set up in the member paddock resulting in very limited space left for other members not involved in this event. If you would like a preferred spot please be on property and ready to set up at 7:00 pm Thursday night. The space between the North Tower and the Tech building on the north side of the road will be available first. Other Lemons teams will be allowed in at 8:00pm.
2. This is a 24 hour race so it will be running all night long. If you are staying overnight in a team unit on the south track please be aware of this.
3. The paddock will be very busy, please be careful as you drive through.
4. They will begin at 10 a.m. on Saturday the 25th and will finish on Sunday the 26th at 10 a.m.
5. The Club will be having our Bar Stool Racing that evening for all the members who want to come out and enjoy the spectacle that is the 24 Hours of Lemons.
6. The bar will be open after the track closes and food and beverage will be available for purchase.
Come out and enjoy the racing and a night with your friends.