- Mandatory 15 Sessions of practice time as logged by participant and approved by ABCC kart track General Manager (preferred to have at least 75% completed prior to participation in ABCC karting skills and licensing course)
- Mandatory participation and completion of ABCC karting skills and licensing course
- New Members who have prior karting competition experience outside of ABCC must provide a brief verifiable history or resume of their past racing experience and it must be approved by ABCC kart track General Manager. If approved member will be granted an ABCC kart racing competition license
- All 2019 & 2020 and prior members who have competed in the ABCC karting member racing series are not required to meet the above requirements and will be granted an ABCC kart racing competition license but are encouraged and welcome to participate in the course curriculum
- Licensing course is open to any member 6 years old and up with approved kart
- Upon completion the new racer will be required to wear an “X” on the back of their helmet and must start in the rear of the field for every race in their first three events or at the discretion of the kart track General Manager. The General Manager’s decision is final. This is referred to as the rookie probation period.
2021 ABCC KART RACING LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.