Autobahn Driver Academy
2nd Annual Young Driver Award
The Autobahn Driver Academy is proud to present the 2nd Annual Award for an upcoming young driver with a full test session in a race car. This could be a Pro Mazda or GT car for a Miata racer, or a Miata for a karter depending on experience and skill level, providing an opportunity for a driver with aspirations to experience the next level.
If you are a young racer in karts or cars please click the link below to submit your application for this outstanding award.
Who is eligible:
- Autobahn racerS 27 or under from karts or cars
- Must be Member in good standing
- Must be actively participating in the Autobahn Member Racing League with instruction from the Autobahn Driver Academy
- Must complete application form with parents’ agreement for minors
- Race Craft
- Potential- goals and ambitions
A group of 5 ACC staff from Operations and Instruction team will determine award winner based on above criteria.
- 4 sessions on track
- Utilize member track sessions as appropriate
- Seat/Car fitting
- Mutually agreed upon date
- Private instructor for the day
- Driving analysis
- Video and data review when applicable
- Minor set up change input
**Driver is responsible for all damages**