It’s already here! The biggest weekend of the season. Join us October 15th through the 17th for 3 days of great racing, delicious buffets, live entertainment, manufacturer displays, and so much more.
Keep an eye out for E-vites or RSVP using the new Member App to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the action. Beginning Thursday, all trailers will need to be parked in the lot near North Tower. The Green and Blue lots.
Friday October 15th– Full Track Friday including two Chase Races. Dinner is served from 6:00pm to 8:00pm in the Clubhouse. Purchase your buffet wristbands at Registration. SimCraft will have a race simulator demo from 9:00am to 8:00pm. Come check this amazing machine out!
Saturday October 16th– Full Track continues!
- 10:00am- SimCraft simulator begins, big wheel speed runs and the Pit Crew Challenge starts. All events are in or near the Clubhouse.
- 12:25pm- Touring begins on Full Track. Reserve your car from the Performance Fleet now!
- 2:30pm- Pre-Race Ceremonies begin. Best place to catch all the action will be on the South Tower Observation Deck.
- 2:45pm- GT Challenge race begins.
- 3:30pm- Chase Race Pro begins.
- 4:10pm- Radical and Wings-n-Things race begins.
- 5:15pm- Spec Miata race begins
- 6:00pm- Podium Celebrations
- 6:00pm- Clubhouse Buffet opens (wristbands must be purchased at Registration)
- 6:30pm- Firework Celebration
- 7:00pm- Live Music by Junkyard Groove Duo begins
- 8:00pm- Buffet closes
Sunday October 17th–
- 9:00am- Kart League races begin using the kart track and skidpad extension.
- 10:00am- SimCraft simulator opens in the Clubhouse
- 10:30am- Sunday Brunch begins. Wristbands must be purchased at Registration
- 1:00pm- Big Wheel Speed Runs begin by the tech garage
- 1:30pm- Vintage Challenge Race begins
- 2:00pm- Brunch ends and Vintage Race/Kart League Podium
You may also CLICK HERE for a handy web-based Oktoberfast schedule including all three days.