This is the latest model, Pro Formula Mazda made. The car is running pretty incredible. All the following was done over the last winter, and since, car was driven a total of about 4 hrs max. I have receipts and a list of all the work.
– Purchase and installed a geartronics, paddle shift system.
– Rebuilt gearbox.
– Replaced rotors and pads.
– Replace and repress all suspension spherical bearings.
– Replace suspension nuts and bolts.
– Replace all pickup points bolts.
– Replaced 4 rockers.
– Rebuilt driveshaft tripods.
– Replaced 2 suspension rod ends.
– Dyno’d 4 dampers.
– New springs.
– Replaced fuel cell.
– Replaced all fluids.
and much more!
(includes a set of wheels and tires)
includes 3 sets of BBS wheels, 3 sets of lightly used radial tires, extra 2 side pods, front and rear floor boards).